Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Tisket a Tasket....

an orange and brown basket!

Oh sorry, I got carried away.

On one of my many ventures to my fav antique mall
I came across this great find!


I love it!!

I went to the antique mall looking for one
of those soft sided, single handle, "baskets"
that you can have monogramed on the side.

Those carrier's, for lack of a better word, are $20 and up
This gem was sitting right outside, waiting for me to snatch it up
and was discounted to $10!!!

I still went inside to look at the others
and give them a fair chance,
but
this one won out in the end.



This picture makes the basket look HUGE:
kinda like the office building basket in Dresden, Ohio

Everytime I open the lid
I expect Toto to come hopping out.





I just love the great quality and the design.

Just goes to show: new isn't always better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...