Monday, January 10, 2011

A snow day in Atlanta.....

We woke up this morning to snow.  Lots of snow.  I'm not a huge fan of snow, but I put on my boots and went out to take pictures.  I took lots of pictures, which is one thing that I do like to do.

The kids are having a great time; no school and hubby couldn't make it to work. 




Won't be having dinner on my deck table anytime soon.





The dogs have been out playing in the snow all morning.



The birdfeeder and birdhouse have been abandoned.






The snow dog is loving it.





Six inches!!!


See!!  Six Inches!!






Just because it snowed doesn't mean they won't chase each other.























We have to use our skim boards that we use at the beach to slide in the snow.  Can't find sleds anywhere.

Should have gotten one when we were in Ohio.


If you made it to the end, thanks for hanging in there.  I didn't realize I had taken so many pictures.  No wonder my batteries died.



Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...