Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shopping like a Crazy Coupon Lady.....

Publix finally came out with a new flyer this week. 

I was extremely excited about that because they have had the same things on sale for almost 2 weeks.  

I had already gotten the stuff they had on sale last week and I had coupons that were burning a hole in my binder, ready to be used.

This is my result from this weeks shopping trip:



Now that it's getting warm outside the kids go through lots of Gatorade.  Victoria loves the Propel flavored water.  It was on sale 2/$1 and I had a $1/1 coupon which made all 7 of them FREE.  Zachary and I love the SoBe lifewater.  It was on sale 10/$10; I had $1.50/5 coupon so I got all those for 70 cents each. 

The DiGornio pizza's were on sale 2/$11; I had $1.25/1 coupon so they ended up being $4.25 each and their the ones that include the wings or cookies.  I can't get takeout pizza for that price.

My total retail was approximately $230.00 and I spent $116.55, a total savings of $114..08 which is a 50% savings off my grocery bill.

I am so excited that I just had to share it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...