Friday, May 20, 2011

WOW


I can only say 1 thing about this picture.....

WOW

Those of you who know my daughter well, you completely understand.  I never in a million years thought that my daughter would dress like this to go to school.

I thought she would never get out of her basketball shorts and t-shirts.  I never thought we would curl her hair or wear nice shoes or even more nice dresses. 

Last week Victoria's school had their annual awards ceremony.  It is customary that the girls wear nice dresses; think formalish.  This year certainly didn't disappoint.

The AP at school thought the girls looked so nice that she decided today would be 'formal day' at school.  So, all the girls are wearing their dresses they wore to the awards ceremony. 

I think that's so cool; I don't ever remember wearing a dress like this to school.

Of course, I couldn't let her go off without a photo opportunity. 

Now, if only I could figure out how to make her smile.....






I love this picture.... now sure how I didn't notice the big shadow right across her face when I was taking it, but I didn't.









She definately has the angry, I haven't eaten in 3 months, supermodel look down.
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.









And just for the record; I don't remember being this beautiful when I was 13. 

She must get that from her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...