Friday, April 12, 2013

Glamour Shots with Grandma



I had family in town this past week and all my mom (aka grandma) wanted to do was "Glamour Shots" with all of us.

So that's exactly what we did.

This is our Sorority Girl pose.


Grandma with her 2 granddaughters; Victoria and Abby


The granddaughters and my son (the oldest grandson's) girlfriend, Bianca.
She's a good sport to put up with us.



We went to a park just down the road from where I live.  I thought the old buildings and barn would be a really nice backdrop for the pictures.


The gate was not the easiest to sit on.


We couldn't get grandma up there so we thought it would be safer to have the young girls sit on the gate.











We had to get one with grandma and 2 of the 5 grandsons.




And finish off with a closeup of Zachary.  He is the youngest grandson and it looks as if my daughter got a hold of the camera.   She likes to do that from time to time and I never know what I might get.


So that was our Glamour Shots with Grandma.  I hope she likes the way the pictures came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...