Sunday, January 20, 2013

A night of glitter and high heels


I should warn you up front that this post contains mostly pictures.  My daughter and several of her close friends were invited to the Quincearna of a girl they all go to school with.  The dress attire was formal wear and apparently these events are pretty big deals.  

Since I normally see my daughter in softball clothes or shorts and t-shirts, it's always nice to get her dressed up.  I love how the girls can transform from rough softball girls to glamorous young ladies.  Her and 3 of her good friends got together and all rode down to the party together.  

We met at one of the other girls houses to take the customary pictures.  Here are the pictures I took.




























The girls had so much fun they didn't get home until 2AM.  I don't remember ever getting home at 2AM when I was a teenager.  My daughter said the birthday girl hadn't even cut her cake when they left.  That must have been some kind of party.

I really glad that my daughter got to have this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...