Tuesday, January 8, 2013

365 photos a day project - week 1


This year one of my New Year's resolutions was to get back on the bandwagon with the 365 photos a day project.  So far, after 1 week; I haven't missed a day.  I have to constantly remind myself to take a photo, but I haven't missed a day.

It is only week 1 so we'll see how the rest of the 51 weeks go.

My very first picture... January 1, 2013


This is a shot from the upstairs balcony looking over at the Christmas tree and the fire glowing in the fireplace.

My tree is 10' tall and I just love it.  It's getting time to take it down so I wanted to capture the warmth it gives the family room.

January 2, 2013

The day before school goes back and I promised my daughter that I would take her to get a pair of jeans with some of her Christmas money.

She knew that part of my New Years resolutions were to take more pictures of my kids not on the ball fields, somehow she was still irritated with this picture and with the whole picture-taking process.


I told her to smile... guess this is what she gets.

January 3, 2013

The kids are back to school, the hubby is back to work and it's time to start taking down the Christmas decorations.  I did a little at a time; pulling a few boxes up from the basement and getting them filled.  I always hate taking them down and it makes the house feel so empty afterwards.


January 4, 2013

I love going to the movies by myself.  I don't know why, but I do.  I have been wanting to see this movie since it came out on Christmas day.  I decided to head to the theatre to see it.  It was funny, adult funny, but very funny.  Lots of language so be careful if you are thinking of taking any kids with you.


 January 5, 2013

Basketball games started back today.  Basketball is not my favorite sport but I always enjoy watching my little man play.


January 6, 2013

It was coupon day.  We haven't had any coupons in our newspaper since Dec 9.  I was very excited to have gotten so many inserts this week.


January 7, 2013

I spent the day working in my office and getting hostess kits ready to be delivered.  I have 4 taste-testing parties coming up this month and I'm very excited to be starting the year off with Tastefully Simple in my life.



January 8, 2013

On my way back from the post office, I stopped in at Hobby Lobby.  Boy am I glad that I did.  They had tons of stuff on clearance and I scored all this stuff for just $11.  I love the knobs and have a great plan for them.



So that's my first week of my 365 photos a day challenge.  Crossing my fingers that I can keep it up through the rest of the year.

You can also keep up with all my photos by following "theturnerfive" on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...