Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Decorating.....


In an attempt to clean up and organize
my Christmas decorations, which
have completely overtaken my little
storage room; I came across
tons of fall decorations.

I remember buying all this stuff
but haven't used it for a few years because
I couldn't get to it through all the Christmas stuff.

The kids and I spent Saturday evening getting the house
decorated for fall.

Here is what we did:

These pumpkins also take a tea light and look
really pretty at nighttime.


I just got the white candle holder at a thrift store for $1.50.

I love it and it came with a candle.  I also think it looks cute
with the pumpkin.


My skeleton and his dog also have candle holders.


This is my favorite candle in the whole wide world. 
I got it from Partylite years ago and they quit
making/selling it.  I cannot find the equivalent
scent anywhere.










Some of these gourds are real, some are fake.
I think they look great in my red bowl.


I hope you enjoyed my fall decorations.

Make sure to come back when I post my Christmas
decorations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...