Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Mantle

I finally got the fall/Halloween boxes that have been sitting like this in my living room cleaned up.


My oldest son brought the bins up from the basement and the youngest son wanted to decorate so he got everything out and left it like this.  It's been like this for 3 whole days.  

Today I decided it was time to get it under control and get on with a little of my fall decorating.

I started with the mantle.  First, I cleaned everything off and attempted to clean the mirror.  I hate being short, I can't even reach to the top of the mirror with a ladder.  Guess I'll have to get hubby to finish that job for me.


It took most of the day but I finally got the mantle finished.  The coffee table is loaded down with everything that was on the mantle, but it is finished and I love the way it looks.


I love the little pop of color from the frame.
I also love that I can use the frame with all seasons.




The burlap ribbon is a little big but I think it looks OK.  




Thanks for having a look at my fall mantle.  I'll post the rest of the fall decorations once I get them all done.










 

I'm linking up with these parties.....


 

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely Fall mantel, and I love the color of the frame, and fruit in the jar! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cathy. I hadn't linked up in a long time so I was glad to be able to get back on board. Thank you for hosting!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...