Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fall Decorating

Where has summer gone? I mean, seriously; it seems like the kids just got out of school and here we are 1 1/2 months into another school year. Monday is the first day of fall.

Monday!

While fall isn't my favorite season, it kicks off a season of decorating that I absolutely love. 

I worked last week to get the house ready for fall and wanted to share what I did.

I have progressively gotten more fall time decorations over the past few years.


I have had these fun guys for several years, I love having them hang out in the dining room each year.












The coffee table has gotten more decorating this year than ever before. 




That's pretty much the extent of my fall decorating. It'll stay like this until Thanksgiving where it will be packed away to make room for the boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations that I own. I keep saying I'm going to downsize one year but that never seems to happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...