Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fudge Brownies


My husband (and my daughter) love brownies. I usually buy the box mix and Tastefully Simple sells a great one. 

But, sometimes, when I don't have one on hand; I needed to find a quick and easy recipe to make brownies.

The hubs and daughter have been pressure washing the deck all day.  I thought a batch of brownies would be nice for them when they came in. I found this recipe, which got great reviews, so I had to give it a try.


Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla


Directions:
Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.






Stir in eggs, oil, and vanilla until combined.
Spread batter into greased 9x9 baking pan.




Bake at 350* for 25 to 30 minutes.
Enjoy!!

Recipe adapted from food.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...