Saturday, November 12, 2011

My view

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a Summer girl.


I like my days up around 80, 85 degrees.


I like to hang by the pool or at the beach with my toes in the sand.


I much rather prefer to wear shorts and tank tops over jeans and sweatshirts.


The only thing that I love about Fall is this....



This is the view from my breakfast area.  Pretty, right?  This is where I like to have my breakfast.



It helps me to realize the beauty of this world and gets my mind set for the day.


This is the view from my kitchen.



On warm days, I enjoy sitting on the deck and taking in this view.




This is from our family room.



This is upstairs in one of the top windows of the 2-story family room.



I even get a great view from my office.




Even though I love the hot weather, I always love when our leaves change colors.  All too soon, they will all fall off and I'll be left to look at naked trees and the backs of our neighbors houses.  I try to enjoy this great view as much as I can.


I am so thankful for our home and all the trees that we have in our backyard.


Do you have great views of the change of seasons where you live?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...