Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Decorating 2013


Hard to believe its time for Fall decorating already.  It seems like I just put all my Christmas stuff away.

I really love how my mantle turned out this year.  I do believe I'll be able to leave it this way through Thanksgiving.


My new love is Owls.  I have been picking up a few here and there to add to my decor.


The glass bottles are just old wine bottles that I found in my fridge.  I spray painted them black and printed some FREE labels I found online and hot glued them to the front.  




Other places in my home have a little fall-time scenes too.

This cute owl was at Michaels and I fell in love with him.   
The pumpkins are from Hobby Lobby and The Dollar Store.


These guys are called Sticks and Bones and I got them from PartyLite years ago.

 
So that's my fall decorating.  
October is already flying by and soon it'll be time to put out all the Christmas things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...