Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Travel Softball

For anyone ever wondering what a softball field looks like at midnight, this post is for you.

I have mentioned that my daughter plays travel softball.

This is her 3rd year.

They don't play a "regular" season, they just play tournaments.

The tournaments can be anywhere.

Most of ours are about an hour away from home.

We had a tournament this past weekend that was in Watkinsville, GA.

It was about an hour drive from where we live.

Hubby and my daughter were up at 6:30 to get ready to leave.

They had to be at the field by 8 for the first game at 9.

I had other things to do, so I stayed back and then went to our sons baseball game.

My daughter's team made it to the championship game that was suppose to start at 9:30 PM.

In the meantime, there was a gap of about 3 hours so hubby came home and got me and we all went back to the championship game together.

When we got there, they were finishing up another game, then they had another game that needed to be played before the championship game started.  So now we were almost 2 hours behind.

I think the championship game finally started at 11:30ish.

I tried to take some pictures.

They are all dark,

it's midnight!!

Image

 

Image

 

Image

 

Image

Second place, again!

Image

Another trophy.  How many does that make us now? 50 million.

Not sure what we are going to do with them all.

Image

 

Image

 

Image

How about next tournament, the trophies are a little bigger?

How about maybe 1st place?

Oh the life of the parents of travel ball players!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...