Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let it snow.. Let it snow.. Let it snow



It finally snowed in Atlanta on Christmas
I guess that means we can all get on with our lives now!!

Just kidding, but seriously, I grew up in Ohio so snow no longer
has an effect on me.

My kids, on the other hand, think getting snow is the best thing in the world


My oldest son will spend countless hours on the weather maps
determining when and exactly how much snow we will or could possibly
get.  He can tell you what kind of clouds are forming, if it's going to be rain, snow, sleet or a mixture of the above.  The child needs a job is all I can say.

So, his dream finally came true and we got snow on Christmas Day.  The last time they had snow in Atlanta on Christmas Day was 1881.  My son taught me that.


Writing our names on cars is fun whether it's snow or dirt.






In trying out my new tripod I got for Christmas, I made the kids pose outside for a picture.

For some reason, climping the wet tree seemed like fun.



Big brother jumps in for a pic also.



Frosty feels the same way I do about the snow.
He just can't take it!




I finally convinced them that the snow would
be there tomorrow and they should come inside and
get warm by the fire.

A perfect time for another photo op.  Again, trying out the new
tripod.




I spent the rest of the evening in front of the fire
reading.  It was very nice.



I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas were ever you spent it.
Whether it was with snow, rain or sunny skies; I hope that you were warm
and with the ones you love.


Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...