Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Turner Five

The only reason I love December is because of Christmas.  I love the baking, shopping and wrapping; but more importantly, I love the decorating.

I meant to do this post in 2 entries but time has, once again, snuck up on me.  With that being said, this will be a long post as I share Christmas at the Turner's.


The stockings are hung by the chimney with care..... homemade stockings even.... I made these stockings (their are actually 5 of them) when my daughter was a baby. 





It isn't any secret that I love snowmen.  My house if full of them.  This is my newest snowman find.  How sweet is that?




I have my snowman village on my mantle this year and in all honesty,  I really don't care for it.  I have left it like it is but will look into doing something different next year.




Here are some other decorations:








My M&M christmas trees have become a yearly tradition.  I always buy fresh M&M's and hubby spends the time before Christmas sneaking 1 M&M at a time out of the top.  On Christmas day, I will open them so the kids can have some.



This was my ornament that I got for Thanksgiving.  I'm hoping to find a full sized one under the tree this year.









My new plate and jug for Santa's milk and cookies.  I think he will love them!!



Decorating the dining room has been so much fun with my new furniture.



Zachary's tree was the first one to go up this year.  He even cleaned his room so he would have a place to put it.  The kids have been very good at decorating their trees.


This is Victoria's tree.  For some reason, every time I take a picture of her tree, it comes out blurry.  I don't know why, it just does.


Well, that's whats going on here in Lilburn.  I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.


Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...