Monday, December 6, 2010

Let me introduce you to some of my snowmen....


I love, love, love snowmen!!

ALL snowmen!

I wish that I could bring them all home to live with us, but I just don't have the space for them all.

Ok, maybe that's a bit much but I really do love them.  They are so round and soft and cute.

I have finally finished decorating for Christmas; it only took me an entire week this year.  Including having to buy all new lights for our 10 foot christmas tree.  Wasn't counting on that one.

I will take pictures of all my Christmas decorations and post them soon but for now; I would like to share some of my snowmen.


This ornament is one of my favorite.  I got it last year for Thanksgiving.  We all get an ornament at Thanksgiving - wrapped and sitting at our place at the table.



 This is my St. Simons Island snowsandman....  We have been going to St. Simons Island for the past 3 summers and I always come home with a new Christmas ornament.
 My momma found me this little tea set.  I just think it is the cutest.

 This guy uses those scented oils.  I currently have Vanilla scent and it makes my house smell so yummy.



This guy is fiber optic.  My kids think he is so cool.









And what Christmas table wouldn't be complete without snowmen salt and pepper shakers?


I hope you have enjoyed my snowmen.  Like I said; I will take pictures of this years decorations and post them soon.

Until then...


Merry Christmas!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...