Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Photo of the Day Challenge

Last January I started a 365-day photo challenge.


I did really good up until about February then I started slacking off a little bit.  I eventually stopped all together because I was so far behind and knew I would never "catch up".


I love the idea of taking a picture everyday and sharing it.


This year, I decided that I would just take it a month at a time.  Oh and I'm following the ideas from Fat Mum Slim.


She put together this great list of all the photos to take for the month of January.



Lots of people are doing it using a great iPhone app called Instagram.  I no longer have an iPhone so I am using my Flickr account to take photos and share that way.  I will be posting them to my Facebook, Twitter and Flickr accounts.


I will also be posting to this here blog, but it may be several at a time.  Like today.


I started on Day 5:  Something You Wore


I haven't worked outside the house in 14 years so my daily attire is all about comfort.



Day 6: Something that Makes You Smile


I had been to the eye doctor on this day and after I went just down the road to the Goodwill store.  I was looking for 1 lamp for my family room but instead walked away with 2 brand new lamps for $7 each.  They also came with the shade.  That definitely makes me smile.



Day 7: Favorite


Our favorite Saturday lunch spot is our local chicken place.



Day 8: Your Sky.


We got a pretty good rain on Sunday.  This is how our sky looked after the storms moved through.  You can see the sun coming out behind the storm clouds.  We've had very crazy weather for January.



Day 9: Your Routine


Part of my morning routine is coming to my favorite place in the house, my office, and getting myself organized for the day.



I think this is going to be a very fun challenge and should be attainable broken into months.


If you're not already, be sure to follow along on Facebook, Twitter and also on Flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...