Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Fall




Even though it's still getting close to 80 degrees here during the day, I finally managed to get my Fall decorating done.

This has been a really busy week for me with the kids getting out of school early 2 days and being at one of the schools most of the day yesterday and I'll be there most of the day tomorrow.

This was my only day to get everything done before our company comes this weekend.


 
So, I put on my cleaning clothes, got the 20 year old on board (which is no small feat) and we got busy.


 
The house smells so fresh and clean now.


 
I wanted to share some of my fall decorating with you. I don't do much, mostly because I don't have much; but I like to try and do a little something in all the rooms on the main floor.
This is what I have done in the dining room.
 














 
This is the entry way.

 


Meet Sticks and Bones. I got them from Partylite several years ago.





That candle you see on the dining room table through the mirror is my all time favorite scent. It also came from Partylite several years ago and right after I got it, they quit making that scent. 



 
Figures.



 


This is my kitchen.

 













 
This is a view of my mantle from the kitchen sink.

 



 
This is my family room.


 





 























 
The half bath even gets a little something





 


I had this great hook for years before we found a place for it.




 
This is the door to the half bath.

















Well that's it for my Fall decorating.  What things have you put up for Fall this year?  I can't wait to see them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...